Friday, August 18, 2006

Hello in Heaven!

My sweet beautiful baby,

How was your day today? I hope it was good. Mommy had an ok day today. Yesterday I had a hard day, and it sort of made for a harder day today. I went to Targe, to look for a nice picture frame for your picture. Daddy say's that the one that I have is just fine, but I want a special one just for you! I had a hard time. I was sad that I wasn't buying your stroller or your crib or even a bib for you to drool on! God, how I wish you were drooling! I can just imagine what it would be like. Then, I went to pick up Daddy from work. He showed everyone your scrapbook and they fell in love with you all over again! They saw just how special you are. Grandma Missy was so proud that everyone was reading about you. She misses you so much, sweetie. Grandma Sutton does to. She thinks about you everyday. We all do. But I know that you are having fun. You're probably running in circles around your great-grandmother, right? Don't listen to what Aunt Angela and Uncle Jim have to say! They teased Mommy too! And I don't want you to be sad when I'm sad, like I say, I'm sad because I love you so much.

It was a beautiful, bright sunny day today! Daddy's birthday is on Saturday. I wish you were here to celebrate with us. I'm going to make it a special day for him, because he's a special Daddy! He's so proud of you, Dyl. We both are. We could have never asked for a better angel to take care of our little family.

We are coming to visit tomorrow, to bring you some new flowers. Did the bunnies eat the flowers that we had there? I think they did! You tell those bunnies that your Mommy and Daddy brought them for you and to go eat somebody else's! Unless they are hungry, then you can share!

Well sweetie, I love you so very much. I hope you have had a wonderful day today.
Love always and forever,
Mommy

P.S. here is a poem, because I love you

My Little White Rose.

The one thing a mother should be able to do,
Is to protect her child, like I tried to protect you.
You were born too soon to survive on Earth,
But I’ll never forget the day of your birth.

Such anger I felt, as never before,
Yet happiness too, at the beauty I saw.
Tears of sadness, tears of pain,
Emotions that I never want to feel again.

You’ve shown me a love that I never knew
Could exist in my life, so pure and so true.
It’s unconditional; it’s special and right,
And gives me the strength to carry on with the fight.

I would give anything to have you here,
But you still ease my pain and you still ease my fear.
You shouldn’t have to leave before your mother goes,
Like you had to leave, my little White Rose.

0 comments: