Thursday, February 14, 2008

TAC scheduled!

Dr. Davis called today to schedule the surgery. It's set for March 7th!

Thank God! I feel such a relief to have a date set. It's going to be a big weight off of our shoulders once that's done and over with. He said that I'll probably be in the hospital 2-3 days. So maybe I'll be out that Sunday, but it's doubtful.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Since Monica asked about Tator...I'll explain : )

Derick and I were at the store not long ago. We were walking through the frozen food section and I said, "Oooh, Tator Tot's." Let me make it clear that I don't usually care for tator tot's. They remind me a lot of the school cafeteria. So it was unusual for me to want to eat them. So Derick teased me and said that our little Tator needs a Tot! And that's how Tator came to be known as Tator.

And possibly we've settled on names. You know, just in case we need to know sooner than expected.


Brady Matthew
Natalie Rylan (Elizabeth, Elenor, or Sara)

Rylan is Dylan and Riley's names together. We had wanted it to be a middle name, however it doesn't go with much. Derick thinks it should 'go' with everything : )

He just suggested naming the baby after the dog. Ay, it's going to be a long night.

4 comments:

M said...

Yay for having your surgery scheduled! I can imagine how relieved you will feel once you are through that step. I really like the name Natalie Rylan, and it's cute that Derick wants to name the baby after Lilo LOL.

BTW you have me crazy hungry for some tater tots :)

Anonymous said...

i think Rylan is awesome. for a first and/or middle, what a creative sweet idea. and it's not so wacky like some names. I'm glad you have one less stress of waiting for a date, now lets get to it, passed it and well beyond!! thanks for the continued support btw, it means so much.

Monica H said...

Yeah for a date. I'm putting it on my calendar. Although, I think I'll remember it because it's one day after our anniversary. Best wishes to you my dear.

I like Rylan, you should use it as a first name for a boy or girl. It's unique, but pretty and appropriate.

There's a home building company named Ryland Homes around our area.

Also, I like the tator story. How do you not like Tator tots? They're so crispy!

Cajun Cutie said...

I think the name Rylan is fantastic!