Thursday, March 06, 2008

Here we go...

I can't believe what I'm about to do. I can't believe that I'm putting myself through so much for a person that I don't even know yet. But it was never a thought. It never crossed my mind not to. This is the way that I'll have children. And it's the only way...so you do what you do, right?

I'm anxious to get going, but terrified at the same time. My stomach is a mess today, I could hardly keep anything down. It's probably just nerves, but it's not what I need right now. Hopefully we'll get to see Tator today, and hopefully everything is good, although I'm sure that it is.

I will try to update as soon as I can, but I might not get home from the hospital until Monday. So if I can't update when I get home, Derick will for me. I'll just dictate to him from the couch : )

Love you all so much, and thank you a million times over for your support!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky,

I think about you and check up on your every day. You are in my prayers and I can't wait to hear how well the surgery went when you get home on monday. Take a deep breath. Rub little tater and think how great it will be for this to finally be done. All the prayers and love and good wishes I can conjure.

God Bless,

Carie (cariemamax5)

~S said...

Becky,

Good luck!! I'll be thinking about you and praying that everything goes well...I'm sure it will. Just remember to put that pillow on your belly after the surgery when you have to get up or cough. And the pain wasn't so bad...I promise! You'll do great! Feel free to call anytime and I'll remind you how well you are doing! Can't wait to congratulate you...

Cajun Cutie said...

A mother's love is ever lasting. Thinking about and praying for you my friend. Hang in there.

Monica H said...

I think I am just as nervous as you (well, maybe not quite that nervouos :-)) I have been thinking of you all day and wondering how your surgery will turn out. I know it will be fine, bit I wish I were there with you to hold your hand and encourage you. I wish I were there to visit with you after the surgery too. I look forward to your return to blogland and all the details on your surgery. I after all have to do the same, so I'm living vicariously through you for the time being. I wish you joy, peace, relaxation, comfort and fast healing in the next few days. I am so happy for you and I can't wait to meet Tator (well, I can wait- stay in there Tator!)

Email me if you want to talk, I'll be up for quite a while.

Sending many blessings your way, Monica