Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Opperation No Way Out

3 days and counting.

I can't believe it's almost here. Time is flying by. I never thought that I'd make it to 10 weeks already and here I am. I really thought that I wasn't capable of having a living child.

And here I am. Opperation No Way Out is going just as planned. Can you believe something is going as planned *knock on wood*? For once, things are on schedule and going in our favor.

Dr. Davis placed the TAC on my cousin last week as an emergency rescue at 19 weeks. Everything went beautifully, and her little girl is thriving. It brings me such hope. He is also thinking about doing a case study on us. Her sister lost 2 babies and had a 26 weeker, and with my issues...maybe there is a hereditary link after all. Maybe our babies did't die in vain. Maybe there is some greater good to come out of all this.

It's still very difficult for me to think that things will work out this time. Everyone else is very optomistic, in fact my mom has started saving money to buy a crib. But I still can't shake the feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop. After what we've been through, maybe I'll always have that feeling. But I'm more optomistic this time. It's a different baby, a different doctor, and we know how to fix the problem.

I just have to keep reminding myself that good things do happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky,

As you know I am praying for you....I wish I was off so I could come sit with you at the hospital. But dont you worry when you get home just sit and rest and ill come by and help in any way i can. You are going to get through this and like I always say.. THERE IS GOING TO BE A BRIGHT ASS BLINDING LIGHT AT THE END OF YOUR TUNNEL....And you are going to be holding her( you know i think its a girl) In your arms in the end of October...........

Love, Lisa

Monica H said...

I have been thinking of you lately and I'm sending you many hugs and blessings. I wish I were there IRL to hold your hand and help paint the nursery. Your day will come.

samill said...

Hi,

I was sent over here by monica h.

Wanted to wish you really, really good luck with the op.

Sam.x