Monday, January 28, 2008

I think this one's a keeper

I think, and I don't want to jinx myself here...but I think this one's a keeper : )

My hCG went up to 103 on Friday. So it more than doubled. She sent me back this morning, and hopefully things will go up again some more!

I'm going to call Dr. Davis this afternoon to tentatively schedule my appointment for the surgery. I'm anxious to get it scheduled so that I have something to go by.

And I'm going to make my prediction now and not that I care, of course...

But I say girl.

2 comments:

Monica H said...

Glad to read that your levels have gone up- yay! I hope and pray it's a keeper. I don't think you're jinxing yourself.

I'm curious to find out if it is a girl. I'm usually good at determining the gender of friends' babies, but I'm not getting any specific vibes with you...hmmmm???

niccalvin14 said...

i am so happy to read that your levels have gone up so much! i think this one is a keeper too!

i will keep praying for you every day!